Clinical Psychologist David Lukoff talks about his madness experience and the spiritual transformation it triggered. David went on to become a leading figure in the field of Transpersonal Psychology and works to bring greater spiritual awareness into mainstream mental health practice.
Upcoming Show Live! 1:30pm PST stay tuned for details!
Chat live + submit your questions! Click here during broadcast
Add to Calendar 09/04/2015 1:30 PM 09/04/2015 2:30 PM America/Los_Angeles Mary O'Hara - Madness Radio - live - Mental Health and Austerity Mary O'Hara Guardian Columnist and Author on "Mental Health and Economic Austerity" LIVE FORMAT Fri Sept. 4 130pm PST, Mary O'Hara Madness Radio Fri Sept. e 1:30pm Pacific New live format! Join the conversation! Mary O'Hara is a Guardian newspaper journalist whose new book "Austerity Bites" looks at the impact of economic austerity on our lives. How do budget cuts and declining wages impact us emotionally and psychologically? www.maryohara.eu www.madnessradio.net false MM/DD/YYYY
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Economic Austerity and Mental Health | Mary O’Hara | Madness Radio
- Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio
- Evolution of Mind | Maxine Sheets-Johnstone | Madness Radio
- Lincoln’s Depression | Joshua Wolf Shenk | Madness Radio
- Special Messages | Tim Dreby | Madness Radio
- Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon
- Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler
- Family Homes | Carina Håkansson
- Ivan Barry: on Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio: Just a huge thank you guys for this excellent and insightful sharing! Is it
- Tim Dreby: on Special Messages | Tim Dreby | Madness Radio: Wow, I really love this comment! I have been busy getting my book publishe
- Linda: on Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio: Oh my goodness, what an honor to listen to this. Thank you, Oryx, for your
- Serge: on Living With Voices: Ron Coleman: So, did you completely recover from the drug induced psychosis? You don't e
- Pat H: on Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio: I liked when Will asked if he wanted to be alone at anytime. I had a crisis
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Counselor and researcher Joe Goodbread discusses his more than 25 years experience working with madness and extreme states using Process Oriented Psychology, an innovative approach …
Recent Blog Posts
- Cannabis for Treating Mental Health Conditions? A Clear Yes, Maybe.
- Thinking Upstream: Winning Real Mental Health Reform By Joining the Anti-Corruption Movement
- Letter to the Mother of a “Schizophrenic:” We Must Do Better Than Forced Treatment and Laura’s Law
- Thai Translation of Coming Off Meds Guide!
- Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…
- The Substance of Substance Use: Talking About Marijuana, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Ecology Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video