Judi Chamberlin is a leading organizer with the psychiatric survivors’ movement and one of its earliest initiators. She is author of On Our Own: Patient Controlled Alternatives to the Mental Health System and staff with the National Empowerment Center. Show is co-hosted by Cheryl Alexander.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
- Adriana: on Coming Off Medications w/Oryx Cohen: Will and Oryx great information, and inspiring stories of recovery! Thank y
- Monja Anderson: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: So great to hear Dina.. I think alternative methods are more effective then
- Will Hall: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Hi there - thanks for joining the conversation. Though she did get a "Femin
- sal nowhere: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: It would be nice if Will could stop raising this strawman of Cosima or some
- Will Hall: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: That's beautiful to hear Dina - please say hello to your Dad for me.
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Can people's behavior really be explained by neuroscience and our evolutionary needs as hunter-gatherers -- or is this just a popular fad? Does understanding the …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video