Judi Chamberlin is a leading organizer with the psychiatric survivors’ movement and one of its earliest initiators. She is author of On Our Own: Patient Controlled Alternatives to the Mental Health System and staff with the National Empowerment Center. Show is co-hosted by Cheryl Alexander.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Will Hall: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Thanks for the link to that site. I agree with you that "some of the best a
- Cosima85: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Hi Sal, "It would be nice if Will could stop raising this strawman of Cosim
- Will Hall: on Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon: Madness Radio is pro-alternatives and a lot of our shows feature people who
- a: on Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon: The majority of survivors has no access to "therapy". Which is not even a b
- Will Hall: on Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon: I don't think his veneration of Freud or archaic language should get in the
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Community organizer and writer Michael Gennarelli talks about his 8 years of psychiatric treatment as a child and his stays at Bellevue Hospital in New …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video