Judi Chamberlin is a leading organizer with the psychiatric survivors’ movement and one of its earliest initiators. She is author of On Our Own: Patient Controlled Alternatives to the Mental Health System and staff with the National Empowerment Center. Show is co-hosted by Cheryl Alexander.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio
- New Vision for Psychiatry | Jim van Os | Madness Radio
- Stop The Murphy Bill | Leah Harris | Madness Radio
- Economic Austerity and Mental Health | Mary O’Hara | Madness Radio
- Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio
- Evolution of Mind | Maxine Sheets-Johnstone | Madness Radio
- Lincoln’s Depression | Joshua Wolf Shenk | Madness Radio
- Special Messages | Tim Dreby | Madness Radio
- Jesse McCrum: on Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio: great show ! congrats!
- naas: on Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio: Thank you so much Irene! Thank you for listening and responding. Happy da
- Irene: on Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio: Wow, this was so good. I especially liked about the idea of normalizing thi
- naas siddiqui: on Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio: Thank you Mickey! I really appreciate your perspective and storytelling.
- Mickey Morgan: on Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio: Thank you, Naas . . . you embolden me. Your story is my story . . . in an a
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- INTAR -- the International Network Towards Alternatives and Recovery -- had a 2005 gathering of people from around the world working on ways to help …
Recent Blog Posts
- Cannabis for Treating Mental Health Conditions? A Clear Yes, Maybe.
- Thinking Upstream: Winning Real Mental Health Reform By Joining the Anti-Corruption Movement
- Letter to the Mother of a “Schizophrenic:” We Must Do Better Than Forced Treatment and Laura’s Law
- Thai Translation of Coming Off Meds Guide!
- Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…
- The Substance of Substance Use: Talking About Marijuana, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Ecology Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video