Judi Chamberlin is a leading organizer with the psychiatric survivors’ movement and one of its earliest initiators. She is author of On Our Own: Patient Controlled Alternatives to the Mental Health System and staff with the National Empowerment Center. Show is co-hosted by Cheryl Alexander.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Please do not forget that MKULTRA is alive, blue bird in full flight. If do
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Scientists also using auora frequency waves to manipulate the neurotransmit
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: has any one who have experienced "VOICES ever had an CT of their brain to s
- Paul Onderstal: on Violent Voices: Erica van den Akker: Hoi Erica hoe is het met jou? Lang geleden dat we wat van elkaar gezien en
- Michael Cornwall: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Thank you Dina for so courageously telling your story of suffering and hope
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- What is reality? Why do people in extreme states feel connected to the universe, and experience uncanny and even supernatural events? Does quantum physics have …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video