Latin America Program Director Alison Hillman of Mental Disability Rights International talks with Will Hall in Buenos Aires Argentina about the campaign to reform the country’s brutally abusive mental health system, and the work she and Will have been doing with the Centro de Estudios Legales y Sociales to support the emergence of the user/survivor movement.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Meditation and Liberation | Nirali Shah | Madness Radio
- Audiobook: Coming Off Psychiatric Medications Harm Reduction Guide | Madness Radio
- Borderlands Acupuncture | Herman Garcia – Ryan Bemis | Madness Radio
- Geography of Madness | Frank Bures | Madness Radio
- Human Rights in India | Bhargavi Davar | Madness Radio
- Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio
- New Vision for Psychiatry | Jim van Os | Madness Radio
- Stop The Murphy Bill | Leah Harris | Madness Radio
- Charlotte: on Ethical Therapy: Toby Watson: by the way, thank you both so much for this illuminating interview and than
- Charlotte: on Ethical Therapy: Toby Watson: Don't know if anyone will see this comment/question but: I'm really I'm
- Suenos: on Meditation and Liberation | Nirali Shah | Madness Radio: Thank you for this interview. Everything Ms. Shah said resonated with me. E
- neil.t.lane: on Meditation and Liberation | Nirali Shah | Madness Radio: Thanks Nirali and Will for broaching such an important subject -- meditatio
- Laura Bemis: on Borderlands Acupuncture | Herman Garcia – Ryan Bemis | Madness Radio: I learned so much from this program. I am also on the Board of Crossroads A
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Paul Levy, who went through psych hospitalizations as part of a spiritual emergence process and became a Buddhist teacher, discusses his book The Madness Of …
Recent Blog Posts
- Thinking Upstream: Winning Real Mental Health Reform By Joining the Anti-Corruption Movement
- Cannabis for Treating Mental Health Conditions? A Clear Yes, Maybe.
- Letter to the Mother of a “Schizophrenic:” We Must Do Better Than Forced Treatment and Laura’s Law
- Thai Translation of Coming Off Meds Guide!
- Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…
- The Substance of Substance Use: Talking About Marijuana, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Ecology Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video