Latin America Program Director Alison Hillman of Mental Disability Rights International talks with Will Hall in Buenos Aires Argentina about the campaign to reform the country’s brutally abusive mental health system, and the work she and Will have been doing with the Centro de Estudios Legales y Sociales to support the emergence of the user/survivor movement.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Lincoln’s Depression | Joshua Wolf Shenk | Madness Radio
- Special Messages | Tim Dreby | Madness Radio
- Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon
- Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler
- Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle
- Family Homes | Carina Håkansson
- Healing Connection | Lauren Spiro
- Redefining Research: Nev Jones
- Susan Blacker: on Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…: Thanks for the insightful article. And the show was excellent too. It seems
- Irene: on Lincoln’s Depression | Joshua Wolf Shenk | Madness Radio: This was an interesting and informative interview about Lincoln's depressio
- Irene: on Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…: I really liked this article. It breathes of freshness on this topic of depr
- Michael E.: on Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities: Beautifully and cogently expressed. Thanks Will.
- Michael E.: on Special Messages | Tim Dreby | Madness Radio: There's a saying that many may be familiar with "keep on keeping on". For
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Zyprexa manufacturer Eli-Lilly covered up criminal conduct and drug risks, leaked documents show, and is using a court gag order to keep survivor activists, including …
Recent Blog Posts
- Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…
- The Substance of Substance Use: Talking About Marijuana, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Ecology Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video