Latin America Program Director Alison Hillman of Mental Disability Rights International talks with Will Hall in Buenos Aires Argentina about the campaign to reform the country’s brutally abusive mental health system, and the work she and Will have been doing with the Centro de Estudios Legales y Sociales to support the emergence of the user/survivor movement.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
- Will Hall: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: That's beautiful to hear Dina - please say hello to your Dad for me.
- Gary Borkowski: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Great interview!
- Dina Tyler: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: I wish to add a comment about my Dad. I had a conversation with my father b
- Will Hall: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Healthy sex education is definitely badly needed; I think that producers li
- Cosima85: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Hi Will, First, thanks for taking the time to respond. I agree we need mor
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Barney Plisko, longtime Freedom Center member who has struggled for years with extreme states of consciousness, discusses living with a bipolar diagnosis, dealing with the …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video