Visionary writer and thought-provoking environmentalist Derrick Jensen talks about the human-caused ecological collapse of the natural world, family trauma, technological brainwashing, indigenous societies, Scottish psychiatrist R.D. Laing, and the importance of rage in an undeniably insane world.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Borderlands Acupuncture | Herman Garcia – Ryan Bemis | Madness Radio
- Geography of Madness | Frank Bures | Madness Radio
- Human Rights in India | Bhargavi Davar | Madness Radio
- Intergenerational Trauma | Naas Siddiqui | Madness Radio
- New Vision for Psychiatry | Jim van Os | Madness Radio
- Stop The Murphy Bill | Leah Harris | Madness Radio
- Economic Austerity and Mental Health | Mary O’Hara | Madness Radio
- Journey Through Mania | Oryx Cohen | Madness Radio
- Laura Bemis: on Borderlands Acupuncture | Herman Garcia – Ryan Bemis | Madness Radio: I learned so much from this program. I am also on the Board of Crossroads A
- Pat H: on Borderlands Acupuncture | Herman Garcia – Ryan Bemis | Madness Radio: I liked this show. I have an indigenous practice one known to me Pat that h
- Ed Knight: on Buddhist Meditation and Schizophrenia: Ed Knight: My name is Ed Knight PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I did the interview pos
- Toby Watson: on Ethical Therapy: Toby Watson: Your most welcome Michelle. Here are several places I recommend: www.psychi
- Toby Watson: on Ethical Therapy: Toby Watson: I have not Sarah. I have supervised others who have though. I have had pe
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- How is the legacy of colonialism impacting American Indian mental health today? Does the Indian Health Service meet the needs of the people on tribal …
Recent Blog Posts
- Thinking Upstream: Winning Real Mental Health Reform By Joining the Anti-Corruption Movement
- Cannabis for Treating Mental Health Conditions? A Clear Yes, Maybe.
- Letter to the Mother of a “Schizophrenic:” We Must Do Better Than Forced Treatment and Laura’s Law
- Thai Translation of Coming Off Meds Guide!
- Is it Depression? Or Melancholy? Or…
- The Substance of Substance Use: Talking About Marijuana, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Do You Think It’s Real? Responding to Alternate Realities
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Ecology Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video