Longtime consumer-survivor movement leader and pioneer in recovery education Pat Deegan talks about her story surviving a schizophrenia diagnosis, empowered medication decisions, and her development of innovative assisstive technology.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
- Will Hall: on Unmaking Diagnosis: Gary Greenberg: Wonderful story Luke! Thanks for posting this, and the comparison with blig
- Luke Pryjma: on Unmaking Diagnosis: Gary Greenberg: The Gift of Mental Illness Let’s assume all disease, no matter how
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Please do not forget that MKULTRA is alive, blue bird in full flight. If do
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: Scientists also using auora frequency waves to manipulate the neurotransmit
- Hillary Connell: on Communicating With Psychosis | Dina Tyler: has any one who have experienced "VOICES ever had an CT of their brain to s
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Award-winning journalist Philip Dawdy, formerly a writer with the Seattle Weekly newspaper, discusses how forced psychiatric treatment and drugging are ineffective responses to violent crime …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video