Violence and Madness with Robert Whitaker, Pulitzer-nominated author of “Mad In America,” discussing the role of psychiatric drugs in causing violence, the history of coercive psychiatric treatments, and responses to the recent murder of prominent psychiatrist Wayne Fenton by his patient.
Subscribe / Follow Us!
Subscribe to Madness Radio updates by email
- Kristina: on Chemical Crucifixion: Grainne Humphrys: It made me sit up when the talk show hostess brought up the money argument.
- bart: on Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon: I want to have an opportunity to listen to the entire interview but what I
- Will Hall: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Thanks for the link to that site. I agree with you that "some of the best a
- Cosima85: on Pornography Conversations | Nica Noelle: Hi Sal, "It would be nice if Will could stop raising this strawman of Cosim
- Will Hall: on Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia | Bert Karon: Madness Radio is pro-alternatives and a lot of our shows feature people who
Have You Heard? A Show from the Archives
- Can psychotherapy be a replacement for medication for psychosis and extreme states? Should therapists hospitalize suicidal clients against their will -- even when they could …
Recent Blog Posts
- Dylan Tighe – “RECORD: Questioning A Scientific View of Mental Health” Play Features Madness Radio
- Transcript of Will Hall Keynote Speech at Alternatives 2012
- Madness Radio Kickstarter Campaign SUCCEEDS! – Thank you to all donors!
- Coming Off Medications Guide Free Download – Now In Second Edition
- Will Hall at Unitarian Church Vancouver Canada March 2012 – Transcript
- Transcriptions of Madness Radio Shows Available – John McCarthy, Robert Whitaker, Jacqui Dillon, and Terry Kupers
- Your Input Welcome For 2012 Alternatives Keynote Speech – SURVEY
- Leah Harris Joins Madness Radio Team as Technical Director
@willhall on Twitter
Activism Addiction Alternatives Art Big Pharma Books Children Coming Off Meds Community Depression Diagnostic Labels Documentary Dreams Drugs Electroshock Families Genetics Healing Trauma Hearing Voices History Holistic Health Homelessness Human Rights Indigenous People International Mad Science Meditation Music Neuroscience Personal Stories Philosophy Poetry Police & Prisons Process Work Professionals Psychiatric Abuse Race Real Paranoia Relationships Sexuality Social Justice & War Spirituality Suicide System Reforms Video